Thursday, June 14, 2007

playlist numero quatro




It's the first time imeem, my web source of all them great nombre, has failed me. Hard as I tried, the most decent thing imeem came up with when I checked (and mind you, check i did)was this fucking How I Go (Yellowcard) snippet, probably from some promotional website. The same thing happened with World by Five For Fighting. Dear me, like, I've just realized this is the most pressing problem I have right now. How did my life get to be this boring?

One of my better find Beautiful (Patrick Nuo) is catchy --too catchy really--, but Teenagers (MCR) is way catchier. Bowling For Soup material! Google up the lyrics and know what I mean. Hi Mr. Way.

Collide (Dishwalla), Nightswimming (DC) and First Time (Lifehouse) meanwhile are songs that I've tagged worthy the first time I heard them. A fact that is already established: I am gonna be liking a song (any song) done by these bands, 'cause them bands, they're like, my babies (shit, that dint come outta the way i wanted it to, diddit?). All good plays. Nightswimming is actually a cover of Dashboard; originally by REM. I've heard the original and it sucked, sorry REM. Oh and on a related topic, Stolen by DC is getting overly tremendous airplay everywhere nowadays I hate it. I wanna keep the song for myself! Wah!

Cannonball is one of those tracks that puts you to sleep to dream of clouds and waterfalls and all that cliche. Perfect. LOL. But exactly how can stones teach you levitation? I wouldn't say no to some tutorial, Rocky.

And the best one in this playlist? Drumroll, please! Love It When You Call by The Feeling! Wicked pop!

No comments: