Thursday, September 02, 2010

mucky, wet things

dear miss: may i take the rest of the day off? i know it's just 10:30 but, see,
i'm up to my knees wet and my shoes and socks are soaked and my feet
feel grossly squilchy and i just can't stand it. i think i'm even
catching a faint whiff of my dilemna right now. i could take my
shoes and socks off but i'm afraid the whole floor's gonna smell
like a shoe in no time and we just can't have that, can we? so yeah,
may i have the rest of the day off, please? i'm close to losing it
here and i think i may need to buy some socks and a pair of flops
and another pair of shoes to calm myself down. also, we have a
family history of arthritis and i don't think it's healthy for me,
or anyone, for that matter, to spend a whole day with my feet
wrapped up in mucky, wet things. please?

No comments: