Monday, June 14, 2010

on blogs and being taken back

I have been running s t a r v i n g for 6 years now, on and off maintenance but it's all good. Nobody hangs on to every word I say anyway so I'm pretty sure I'm not disappointing anybody. And before you make something out of it, NO, there's no bitterness whatnot in that statement at all. Because, exactly like what the t-shirt says, "I dance to express, not to impress." Only, in my case, it's "write" instead of "dance" since I couldn't perform a twirl if my life depended on it. Although, curiously, I HAVE been asked once before if I was a dancer because of the way I was garbed. And that was in front of a whole assembly, mind. Anyway, I've put up another blog way back in '07 just for the fun of it. As of today it's got a total of 3 posts. One of them is just the lyrics to a song. How LAME is that? But no matter, I'm still keeping it. I'm sure it isn't just me who thinks so but it's fascinating to think of blogs as leaving your imprints in the world. Kind of like making marks in history - well, at least, YOUR history. Plus, it's very heart-warming to read the things you wrote in the past (no matter how sad or, in my case, disturbing the entries are) because you can't help but be transported back to that place when you wrote them. Reminiscing, I think, is the word for it.

http://themaxsyndrome.blogspot.com

This is the max syndrome, my other blog. I'm thinking of renaming it to mama ox bay - the best anagram of my name I could come up with.

1 comment:

prof_kelly said...

hey im your no 1 fan so pls continue to do the thing that u do best--- writing!

O-ha!!! hihihihi mhuaaa