Thursday, February 01, 2007

Change Of Image

bubbly day everyone!
i was thinking that, for a change, this post will showcase photos of the days that were. well. i was trying to be clever. hah. sue me :p










Griffin&Phoenix
~ Amanda Peet (Identity) and Dermont Mulroney (The Wedding Date) play the doomed lovers. The movie's a remake, I found out. I liked Peet eversince Jack & Jill. Mulroney shows nice acting, the first scenes are, like, tear jerkers. But, no silly, i dint cry. Nice movie, nice storylines, nice soundtrack. Just be warned about the brevity of it all. Leaving the cinema, all I thought about was how premature the ending was to my liking. I'll tell some more about it when i get hold of the script. Darn, I can't find it. ~








A Hotter Potter
~ Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) is about to make his stage debut with Peter Shaffer's Equus in London's West End Theater this month. Hear that? WEST END?? He's going big time, that kid is. The bigger news? Equus is about a stable boy's erotic fixation with horses. Daniel will play a mentally disturbed boy who pokes horses in the eye with a metal wire and strides them naked for sexual thrills. Syet. Over half a million tickets have been pre-sold for the show assumingly because of Dan. Did I mention he'll appear nekkid in at least one scene? ~






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

naked in one scene???? god!!! can we go there please!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

nice post... =)

Anonymous said...

oooo... I m from Croatia... this is my blog; burninside.blog.hr =)