Monday, December 10, 2007

slow motion

I only got a few songs this time, but I really wanted to flood you with e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g I liked since the last playslist. I just had to narrow things down with (strictly) full length tracks. It ain't fun listenng to 30-second snippets, I tell you.



KT Tunstall is adorable. I heard this once in the radio and forgot all about it until I watched Grey's Anatomy's first season again. (What? It's not like it's a crime to do some re-watching when you're bored shitless. Add that up to the shortage of episodes all the good shows are suffering from 'cause of the writer's picket and I'm basically agonizing over it all. Damn, I'm impatient.) Grey's really has good songs. Well, some of them are.

Swallowed in the Sea is a beautiful track from XandY. Please know that I rarely call something beautiful. That might give you an idea of what I'm talking about here.

God, Boys Like Girls are starting to make a following. I hate it. I'm way too selfish. I want them all for myself. Ditto that for The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Your Guardian Angel was a pick of mine long before people trashed it to mainstream. Ugh. (Songs that're supposed to be in this list: Facedown and Hero/Heroine. Vewwy nice tracks.)

Slow Motion. Furrrrrck. I just had an orgasm. LOL

Jamie Scott, saw him on MTV. He kinda sounds like John Mayer when he's not falsetto-ing. I dig John Mayer. Like a grave. Dude.

MCR's Disenchanted is.. it just is. "It was a lie when they smiled and said you won't feel a thing." That's my shoutout in Friendster. Like you care.

No comments: